Help Enhance Peace, Compassion and Unity Around the World Any form of art like architecture has a magical quality which may be subtle and invisible to many people. It has the power to help both the artists and its observers to shift their attention and viewpoints from the material to more subtle aesthetic, ethical, social, cultural and sometimes spiritual dimensions. and in doing so it helps to bring people closer together, and enhance peace, kindness and unity among different ethnic groups and nations. In a way, it shifts the locus from segregation to unity. From dividing mental approach which may focus only on differences which tries to show one group is superior to another into a more humanistic and even spiritual approach which focuses on similarities and unifying factors such as aesthetic, common human emotions such as need to love, charity and worship.
In the Field of Architecture & Urban Design, to relieve and resolve some of the existing crisis and challenges, by creating movement which brings various groups and individuals from different corners of the world together, whom all share one same goal, which is to improve the standard of living and well-being of their fellow human beings and ultimately create a better and more peaceful world for all humanity.
Focusing on the following parameters which are totally related to studies of Urban Development & Well Balanced Living” to create an improved in-habitat for inhabitants from all over the world. With this, 2ACARD has been established as a framework that contributes professional sources for architects.
• Diversity of Design Ideologies and Methodologies
• Cultural diversity – definition
• Social Responsibility & Urban Connectivity
• Social Sensitivity
• Contextual Analysis
• Conceptualization and design
• Advanced Technologies
• Sense of place and ecology
• Relationship between architecture and movie industry (Architect, Urban Designer and Director)
• Sensing the Economical Condition at the City and Offering Solution.
• Create multi layers unity: intellectual, cultural, humanistic and spiritual.